Thanks for everyone’s patience as we worked through our power problems this week. We hate to disrupt the weekly exercise/activity rhythm, so please let us know if anyone still needs help with lesson or training makeups. We have some exciting developments at the club, so read below and don’t forget about Valentine’s Day events coming up this weekend!
WSC | Rearranging Equipment
In preparation for the new Functional Training Room, we have moved the Aktiv rack and will complete installation this week. We are also moving much of the cardio equipment into the strength room to offer some more space/headroom.
Part of this move is to bring ping pong and our kids club activities closer to the lounge. Mike and Jeremiah are working hard to continue improving the experience at WSC for the entire family.
We are also beginning the process of bringing child care services here to allow parents of young children to be able to get their workouts in! Stay tuned for more details!
WSC | Online Booking – Coming Soon!
We’ve spent the last few months transitioning all tennis programming online as Phase 1 of effort to use technology to improve the WSC experience.
Phase 2 involves enabling online tennis court booking! Our team has been testing our tools heavily since the beginning of the year and we’re targeting the release of this service to our members by sometime in March. It may be an aggressive goal, but we’re determined to make it happen!
Stay tuned for more details – we’ll keep you posted on progress.
WSC | Valentine’s Day
Friendly reminder that we hope to see you at our Valentine’s events this weekend!
- Feb 14: Friday After Dark.
- Our recurring Friday night fun of pickleball and golf is Valentine’s themed. After you take your loved one to dinner, then join us anytime between 7:45pm-11pm.
- Door prizes drawing for couples that attend (singles can join in the fun too). Invite your friends that are couples.
- Hit all the golf balls you want or battle it out on the pickleball courts.
- Members are FREE/Member Guests $15 PP
- Feb 14: Free Fitness Friday
- Free 45 minutes blitz sessions for you and your loved one – email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Feb 15-16: Free Couples Golf
- One free bucket and an hour of Toptracer from 9-4PM on Friday and Saturday.
- Fusion Golf Pros will be there from 12-4PM each day
- Feb 16: Love-Love Mixed Doubles Social:
- Must RSVP by Feb 7 via email to email@example.com
- Include both players name and level
- Combined rating 6.0-7.0 teams 3:00-4:30pm
- Combined rating 8.0 and above 4:30-6:00pm
- Light snacks and beverages provided
- Cost: $25 per member couple
- Questions or need a partner request email firstname.lastname@example.org