We know this has been a stressful time for everyone. We are concerned for your health and are committed to do all we can to keep you exercising and healthy in this difficult time.
As we all know, regular physical activity has significant benefits for maintaining physical, mental and immune system health. While precautions should always be taken, we can all work together to keep WSC a safe and supportive environment.
To that end, here are a few changes we’re making at the club:
- Opening Hours – starting this Monday (3/16), we will be opening the club one hour later at 6:30AM instead of 5:30AM.
- GX Classes – starting tomorrow (Sunday, 3/15), all GX classes will be suspended for the next two weeks. We will look to add classes back as the situation changes. We will also start posting some of our GX workouts online for those members that wish to follow along at home, as well as healthy lifestyle tips, and daily body weight routines.
- Coffee & Tea Service – we will be suspending this service until further notice.
- Cleaning – we are further increasing our cleaning rhythm by section of the gym. All management personnel will be conducting twice daily cleaning to augment our existing janitorial staff.
- Social Distancing – all of our group activities will require 5-6 feet distance between participants per CDC recommendations. Our staff and instructors will be enforcing this across the facility.
We ask that we all band together to lessen the spread of Covid-19. We know you are likely hearing the same guidance from multiple sources, but nonetheless, we would like to remind our members to follow the guidelines below:
Personal Prevention & Control Measures
- Please stay home when you are sick
- Keep social distancing guidelines in mind when working out (5-6 feet between you and your fellow members)
- Wash your hands often with soap & hot water for at least 20 seconds (the length of time really matters)
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow
- Clean & disinfect surfaces & objects
We will be constantly monitoring new developments and instituting best practices to protect our members and staff. As a result, you may see additional measures and we ask that you assist us by complying with our guidance.