We hope this email finds you well. We know there is a lot of excitement at the prospect of opening part of the club again. At this point, there isn’t specific guidance on indoor tennis or pickleball facilities, but with our interpretation of Phase 2 – under groups of 5 and sustained/monitored social distance – we feel optimistic about partially opening at that milestone. We’ll let you know more around timing and an official reopening statement as details emerge, but in preparation, here are some important details:
- Members will only be allowed in the lobby and the hallway to the locker rooms unless they have a court reservation or are part of a small group personal training class (see “Fitness” below).
- Strength gym and studios are not open for general member access.
- Towel and Coffee services have been suspended indefinitely.
- Socializing or lounging indoors will not be allowed. We ask that you promptly exit the facility once your court time, lesson, or fitness session is complete.
- Summer camps are now available to book online through My Account.
- We encourage on-account charging for all fees if possible. If you don’t have a credit card on file, please login to My Account and add one to your account.
- Our new hours of operation will be as follows:
- Tennis 6:30am-11:00pm (M-F) 7:30am-9:00pm (Sat & Sun)
- Golf 10:00am-11:00pm (M-F) 9:00am-9:00pm (Sat & Sun)
- Fitness Appointments available during Tennis Operating Hours
- We are releasing online booking, available through My Account.
- Court check-in is mandatory at the front desk or check-in windows with your keycard or photo ID.
- Failure to check-in will incur a no check-in fee.
- If you need a new keycard or have misplaced yours, please visit the front desk for a replacement.
- Tennis Camps and Regular Sessions will begin on June 16th and will be available for registration next week.
- Private Lessons will be available to book with a coach.
- We will be opening four total courts for pickleball in the Dome to support social distancing.
- These courts must be booked online through My Account.
- We no longer will be offering drop-in play. Guests are welcome, but they will need to be part of a reservation during our designated pickleball times.
- Training will be limited to 5 people and must be booked through email@example.com.
- In a continuous effort to keep our facility safe we are reinvesting in a number of new cleaning measures, both inside the main building and the tennis building. Some of these measures include, but are not limited to, time gaps between use, new eco-friendly cans with wipes, one-way directional traffic, and strict cleaning schedules. It is our priority to provide the safest and cleanest environment that we possibly can.
Last, but certainly not least, thank you to everyone who has supported the club during our closure. We absolutely could not have done it without you, so deepest thanks from all of us at WSC. As promised, Thank You Packages will be available at the front desk for all members that continued to pay dues during our closure.