WSC Members & Patrons:
Per Governor Inslee’s mandate, face coverings will be required beginning tomorrow June 26th, 2020. As with most things during this pandemic, this mandate creates a lot of questions. WSC Management has reviewed all available resources and will be moving forward with the following rules:
- All members and guests accessing WSC’s indoor facilities must wear a mask upon entry and exit of the facility – and all other times when 6’ distance cannot be maintained (i.e. restrooms).
- Group session and camp participants must wear a mask when entering and leaving the facility. During their session, they may remove their mask once they’ve established and can maintain 6’ from other participants and their instructor.
- Doubles will be allowed for tennis and pickleball, but masks must be worn until play begins and 6’ distance must be maintained.
- All employees will be required to wear a mask when servicing or interacting with members and customers. The exception will be for instructors who will be allowed to remove their mask once they have established a controlled 6’ distance from their participant(s).
- Members and customers that use the golf facility must wear masks until they settle at a hitting bay/area and can consistently sustain 6’ distance from others.
We understand the inconvenience, but feel this is a relatively small request to ensure our club can stay open and continue servicing our members, guests, and the community.
For more details on the order – including a very helpful FAQ – please visit the Washington State Department of Health page on face coverings located HERE.