With yesterday’s announcement about King County moving to a modified Phase 1 status – which allows 1:1 fitness activity – on Monday, June 8th, 2020, we will be opening the following activities:
- Singles and ball machine ONLY
- Reservations can be now be made ONLINE! You can book through your My Account profile and instructions are located here.
- Reservations will still be taken via phone, but the front desk will be using the same booking mechanism to avoid conflicts.
- All booking policies, restrictions, and fees remain the same. As always, all of our policies are posted here on our website.
- Pickleball: we are planning to open courts for pickleball in Phase 2. We will not be doing drop-in for now, so all courts will be bookable online or by calling the Front Desk.
- Fitness: 1 on 1 personal training is now allowed, so please work with your trainer or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Summer Camps: these will be outdoor camps and limited to five participants. Signups are available on our website here or call the front desk for more details.
- Weight & Cardio Rooms: access to these areas are still not allowed unless you are in a personal training session. We are looking at ways to control traffic in those areas to meet Phase 2 requirements.
If you have frozen your account and would like to change your status, please send an email to email@example.com to reinstate your membership.
**IMPORTANT** – All members and guests will be required to sign our Covid-19 waiver (located here) in order to enter the facility. Please sign and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you for your session.
Please also remember that we have changed our operating hours – this will change our M-F court times, so please take note:
- Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Thanks everyone and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone soon!