WSC retains the right to modify these policies without warning. Reasonable rules and regulations may be posted in the Membership Guide or at WSC from time to time and all Members shall be subject to strict compliance therewith. The most current copy of the Membership Guide can be found at WSC or at WSC’s website.
- If members and guests answer “YES” to any of the questions below, they are not allowed entry into the facility:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- All members and guests must maintain a minimum of six-feet separation between others at the facility in all interactions at all times.
- WSC members are welcome to bring friends, family members and co-workers to enjoy the facilities. Payment of applicable guest fee required before using the facility. As of January 2020, these fees are as follow:
- An individual can be a guest up to a maximum THREE times in any calendar month.
- If this policy is violated, at the sole discretion of the facility management, the Member may be charged a guest fee and/or have their membership suspended or canceled, the balance of this Agreement declared due and payable in full immediately, and be assessed a penalty of up to $250.00.
- Members may not allow anyone else to use their access card and must alert WSC immediately if it is lost or stolen. Violating this policy carries the same penalties as violating the guest policy.
- As of January 1st, 2020, replacement key cards will incur a $10 fee
This WSC has a strict age requirement policy. Members up to twelve (12) years of age are only permitted in WSC under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Members age fifteen to seventeen (15 – 17) are permitted in WSC unsupervised with the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Fees (all fees are current, unless otherwise noted)
- Club Guest Fee – $15 (January 2020)
- Tennis Guest Fee – $23 singles/$19 doubles (January 2020)
- Tennis Court No-Show Fee – $16 (charged to primary booking member)
- Tennis Court No-Check-In Fee – $16 (charged to the primary booking member)
- Tennis Court Late Cancellation Fee – $16 (charged to the primary booking member)
- Account Freeze Fee – $15/month (January 2020)
- Account Past Due – $15
- Manual Processing Fee (Statements) – $5
WSC TENNIS GUIDELINES
Member Court Reservations
Beginning taking calls at 8am daily. Members may try calling in 10 minutes before, do not take those reservations for fairness for all.
All tennis members can book courts up to 3 days in advance.
Members may not exceed the number below at any time. “Standard” and “Plus” Members have the same booking privileges (but differ in court fee amounts).
|Member Type||Max # of Prime Time||Total Reservations|
|Tennis Couple (Shared)||1||2|
Exception: Adding a court reservation the same day you call in does not count against your totals above. Also, league matches and related warmup courts do not count against totals.
*Juniors may book primetime only on the day of.
Member Court Cancellation Policies
- 24 hour notice required for cancellation (regardless of illness, injury or personal circumstance)
- $16 court fee for all no-show or late cancelled courts
- May not book new courts until late cancelled court fee paid
Court check-in process
- All members and guests must check at the front desk prior to going to court. This includes scanning your keycard.
- Failure to check-in or provide complete participant info will lead to a full $16 court fee, regardless if you are a Tennis Unlimited or Tennis Standard member.
- Window drive-up check-in are no longer available, you must come into the building and use your keycard.
- All names (participants) on the court should be given at the time of phone reservation. If a name of a participant is not known at the time of reservation it must be provided prior to going to court.
- All guest and court fees must be paid before heading to the courts. Cash, check, credit card and on member account are options for payment. On member account must be told to desk prior to going to court, if desired payment option (requires EFT).
- Weeknights (start times of 5:30pm, 7:00pm and 8:30pm)
- Weekends (start times of 7:30am, 9:00am and 10:30am)
Standard vs Plus Members
Court Fees Total Court Fee = $16
|Tennis Type||Singles Per Person||Doubles (Per Person)||Ball Machine|
|Plus (previously called Unlimited)||$0||$0||$0|
(above includes court and ball machine rental)
Senior Early Bird (Plus)
Special Membership type available for Seniors 65 & Older. No court fees in playing weekdays any start times prior to 10am. Standard court fees apply for all other weekdays and all weekend times.
Front desk will collect all fees at once from each team. Individual payments for each player not allowed.
|WSC (home team)||Match Court Fee (Per Person)||Warmup Court (Per Person) for 1.5 court time||Overflow (Per Person)*|
|Plus Tennis Members||$0||$0||$0|
|Standard Tennis Members||$4||$4||$2|
|Non-Members (Home Team)||$14||$4||$2|
|Visiting Team||Match Court Fee (Per Person)||Warmup Court (total court fee – paid as lump sum)**||Overflow (Per Person)*|
|Plus Tennis Members||$14||$48||$2|
*Overflow: Charge only if reserved. Last match of the night needs to reserve or match must end at court end time. All players on teams pay the overflow court fee before the match along with their match court fee. Example a 6 player visiting team, with no warmup court but with overflow reserved = (14 + 2) x 6 players = $96 to be paid prior to the match.
**Important – all visiting teams can only reserve warmup courts day of the match. Home teams can reserve their warmup court up to 7 days in advance by WSC captain.
WSC Non-Member Participation FAQ
Q: Can non-members reserve tennis courts at WSC?
A: No (only exception is league warmup courts on the day of the match)
Q: Can non-members participate in group & private lessons at WSC?
A: Yes but at a higher rate/fee. Beginning in January 2020, there will be an early window for members to register before non-members have their opportunity.
Q: Can non-members play on WSC USTA teams?
A: Yes but only after all members with submitted Interest Form by deadline have been placed. If space remains after deadline, them WSC captains can request to Tennis Director to allow nonmembers on their team to complete roster.
Q: Can non members play on WSC Cup teams or Flights?
Q: What is the maximum # of times a non-member can play as a guest in a month?
A: Three. We will be monitoring this policy over the next couple months and this number may be adjusted lower.
Tennis Member Social Play
- Men’s Night: Currently Mondays 8:30pm; RSVP Required to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mixed Doubles Social Play: Currently Thursdays 8:30pm; Members call into desk each week; first come first serve. Normal court fees apply
- OFTA – Mon/Wed/Friday: Senior Tennis – Drop-in style – normal court fees apply
Private Lessons Policies/Procedures
- Private lessons are available on an individual or recurring basis
- Customers schedule directly with WSC teaching staff.
- If looking for an instructor for private lessons, customer should email email@example.com
- Private lessons and clinics must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, or customer will be charged the 1 person rate (regardless of illness, injury or personal circumstance).
- When cancelling lesson, customer contacts coach, who will cancel court reservation as needed.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your lesson and check-in & pay for your lesson with WSC front desk (in Dome) prior to going to court.
- Failure to pay fee – effective October 2019, if you participate in a lesson and fail to pay before you leave the club, you will be charged an additional $5.
- For member clinics, fees can be on account, but the customer must inform desk to use that as payment method or marked it as such on the coach’s attendance sheet.
- Prepaid punch cards are available at the front desk for purchase.