WSC retains the right to modify these policies without warning. Reasonable rules and regulations may be posted in the Membership Guide or at WSC from time to time and all Members shall be subject to strict compliance therewith. The most current copy of the Membership Guide can be found at WSC or at WSC’s website.
- If members and guests answer “YES” to any of the questions below, they are not allowed entry into the facility:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- All members and guests must maintain a minimum of six-feet separation between others at the facility in all interactions at all times.
- WSC members are welcome to bring friends, family members, and co-workers to enjoy the facilities. Payment of applicable guest fee required before using the facility.
- There are no guest fees for tennis court usage
- If this policy is violated, at the sole discretion of the facility management, the Member may be charged a guest fee and/or have their membership suspended or canceled, the balance of this Agreement declared due and payable in full immediately, and be assessed a penalty of up to $250.00.
- Members may not allow anyone else to use their access card and must alert WSC immediately if it is lost or stolen. Violating this policy carries the same penalties as violating the guest policy.
- As of January 1st, 2020, replacement key cards will incur a $10 fee
This WSC has a strict age requirement policy. Members up to twelve (12) years of age are only permitted in WSC under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Members age fifteen to seventeen (15 – 17) are permitted in WSC unsupervised with the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Fees (all fees are current unless otherwise noted)
- Club Guest Fee – $15
- Tennis Guest Fee – none, must be accompanied by Tennis Member
- Tennis Court Late Cancellation Fee – $44
- Account Past Due – $15
WSC TENNIS GUIDELINES
Member Court Reservations
Online Booking Reservations begin daily at 8:00 AM and can be made within a 6-day window.
Call-in reservations will begin at 8:30 AM daily due to members attempting to make reservations before Online Booking is available.
Members can book up to 3 courts per 6-day period and maximum of one per day.
Adding a court reservation the same day you call in does not count against your totals above. These reservations must be made by calling the Front Desk.
Member Court Cancellation Policies
- 24-hour notice required for cancellation (regardless of illness, injury, or personal circumstance)
- $44 court fee for all no-show or late canceled courts
- May not book new courts until any late canceled court fees are paid
Court check-in process
- All members and guests must check at the front desk prior to going to court.
- Failure to check-in or provide complete participant info will lead to a full $44 court fee.
- Window drive-up check-in is no longer available, you must come into the building and use your keycard or verify identity.
**Important – all visiting teams can only reserve warmup courts day of the match. Home teams can reserve their warmup court up to 7 days in advance by WSC captain.
Private Lessons Policies/Procedures
- Private lessons are available on an individual or recurring basis
- Customers schedule directly with WSC teaching staff.
- If looking for an instructor for private lessons, customer should email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private lessons and clinics must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance, or customers will be charged the 1 person rate (regardless of illness, injury, or personal circumstance).
- When canceling a lesson, the customer contacts the coach, who will cancel the court reservation as needed.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your lesson and check-in & pay for your lesson with WSC front desk prior to going to court.
- Failure to pay fee – effective October 2019, if you participate in a lesson and fail to pay before you leave the club, you will be charged an additional $5.
- For member clinics, fees can be on account, but the customer must inform the desk to use that as a payment method or marked it as such on the coach’s attendance sheet.