The game of tennis has been so rewarding in my life. I met my wife Alycia (I totally overachieved there) through tennis. Through my career in tennis, I’ve met many amazing people. Therefore, I hope this blog gives back to the game in a small way.
I’ve had many cherished tennis experiences in my work career and as a player. I’ve had the privilege of coaching high school, managing UW Nordstrom Tennis Center, starting a tennis center from scratch with a fantastic team, organizing USTA junior leagues in Washington and Oregon and now as Managing Director/Director of Tennis Programming at Woodinville Sports Club (read more in my bio – coming soon). Most noteworthy, I have two amazing kids (Peyton and Tyler) currently experiencing junior tennis here in NW Washington.
- Share some of the ways junior and adults can connect to tennis here in NW Washington.
- Educate and share resources for new and experience tennis parents.
- Help grow the tennis community here locally.
- Share opportunities here at my club (Woodinville Sports Club) that may be of interest to you.
- Share some tennis information and/or instruction information from others that I find interesting or helpful.
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can” – Arthur Ashe
Finally, I hope you enjoy my blog and find it helpful/useful and sneakily entertaining at times.
Blog Posts to Get Started:
Adult Tennis in NW Washington- Get Connected (coming soon)